[amayausers.com] Re: Color Sensor

  • From: htorbidoni@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:27:39 -0400

Bill,

Recurring Color Change Index Errors can be, among other things, a sign that the
C/C optical sensor may be rubbing against the flags that are located on the
back of the needle case assy. If you are familiar with the location of the
optical sensor try blowing it out with compressed air as Dorothy mentioned in
the previous post and then try to see if the flags are centered inside of the
sensor or if they are touching the top or bottom portion of the sensor.

You didn't mention if the tech that came out to visit tried to replace the
sensor while he was there.
perhaps you can elaborate further.

Hugo Torbidoni

Melco Tech