[amayausers.com] Color Sensor

  • From: "Griffin William" <wag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:29:35 -0500

We are having perennial problems with our machine saying "color sensor
off index while sewing." We have reseated the color change selector in
the mother board. We have tried pushing the head so the needle is
centered (no success). We have gone to "My Computer" and deleted the
jobs file and the machines file. None of this brings success.  We have
had a tech here to work on it. Still no success. Any of you real gurus
with some advice for us?  Ours is an Amaya "red."

Any help would be appreciated.

                        Bill

Bill & Trish Griffin
EmbroiderOn