[amayausers.com] Re: Color Sensor

You need to blow the heck out of the color sensor.....go to settings, timer
and go though the 2million stitch maintenance to see where the sensors are.
Next  time you get the message, you can just blow out the sensors without going

through the maintenance. I have one machine that loves to accumulate dust and
I  have to blow out the sensors probably every 1M stitches. My other machine
rarely  has this trouble and I just follow the regular maintenance schedule.
Hope this  helps.

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 3/12/2008 2:29:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We  are having perennial problems with our machine saying “color sensor off
index  while sewing.” We have reseated the color change selector in the mother
board.  We have tried pushing the head so the needle is centered (no success).
We have  gone to “My Computer” and deleted the jobs file and the machines
file. None of  this brings success.  We have had  a tech here to work on it.
Still no success. Any of you real gurus with some advice for us?  Ours is an
Amaya “red.”
Any  help would be appreciated.
Bill

Bill  & Trish Griffin