[amayausers] Re: CAPS

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:44:23 -0700

Sorry to hear of your troubles Glen,
I am a little concerned to hear you paid $30,000.00
for and Amaya XT and Design shop?!?!?

I know everyone may get different deals or have better
or worse bargaining skills. But I think the going rate on top of the line
design shop
and an XT should be less than $20K maybe more closer to $18K

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd be a little ticked too!

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com