[amayausers] Re: CAPS

  • From: "Global Embroidery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:29:48 +1000

Anand,
We have had our XT machine since November. It hasn't run for the past 6
weeks because of quality & reliability problems. The hook has failed
after just 3 million stitches and we now can't get a replacement or a
tech to replace for us.
Even after 6 or 8 calls to Melco USA there is no joy, my biggest
headache now is paying back the 30 thousand dollars spent to purchase
machine & software.

Right now I'm looking at the Barudan machine in the hope that I can
resurrect my business. If you know anyone who wants to purchase a little
used XT machine I'd love to hear from them

Glenn