[amayausers] Re: Bucket hats

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:00:32 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/193.html#000001

Great article I just read last week here:

http://www.impressionsmag.com/impressions/content_display/decorated-apparel-business/startup-decorator/e3i7d47f14b496d7ecc0e6cfc8bab5cadce?imw=Y

Bottom line is, we used a Conventional Cap Frame, folded up the sides like in
the picture and hooped as you would a baseball cap.  The picture shows a WACF
so it looks like that could work as well - but we prefer the CCF

Came out as nice as any hat we have ever done and it was easy(which was great
cause I have heard bucket cap horror storied in the past).