[amayausers] Re: Bucket hats

  • From: "Moore Embroidery & Designs" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:57:14 -0600

Dianne:
We've used Fast Frames quite a bit for everything under the sun.  I'm not
sure what a Bucket Hat is but if you're having problems with the regular hat
hoop, I'd suggest trying a Fast Frame.  I got a bunch of different size
clamps (over grown clothes pins), especially the smaller ones, from Homer
Depot and we use them on everything where we think it might try to jump off!
After using the regular WACF for the hat front, we switch to the Fast Frames
for names, etc., on other parts of the hats.  In fact, we just ran 12 hats
and 6 visors last night that way!  We try not to use the sticky paper (have
you ever tried to remove stitches after using that stuff?) and just clamp,
clamp, clamp!  Be careful on the bigger clamps because they'll start hitting
the needle case, etc.

If you have any MOORE questions, just hollar!

Thanks!
Thomas E. Moore

Moore Embroidery & Designs
1724 Jerusalem Drive