[amayausers.com] Re: Bucket hats

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:31:05 -0800

Make sure that the latch hook part is completely disengaged and free from the
hook that
catches it and then you can hold the rubber coated part at the top (mine is
black) and open it like a book
from the latch on the left to the right.
I can send a photo if it doesn't make sense.

Sincerely,
Ron Vinyard

Body Cover Design
420 SW H Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

541-471-1504
1-888-435-0176
Fax  541-471-0427

www.bodycoverdesign.com
          From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 10:38 AM

          Hoop and sew exactly as a traditional cap - simple as that using a
conventional cap frame :)

          Order a few extras for practice.  Seems hard at first but once you do
one or two - things fly right along.

          - - - -
          John Yaglenski
          President / Chief Executive Officer
          Levelbest Communications

          Community Websites - Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
          I: levelbest.com / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

          Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
          INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTwest
          Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

          This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
          If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest
immediately -- by replying
          to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
          of this message and any attachments. Thank you.