[amayausers.com] Re: Bucket hats

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:48:34 -0500

Hey Darlene...
I'm at the amaya (not sewing, getting ready to test a design)
and all I run is the conventional caps....
give me a call and I'll walk you through it...

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it on-our fax machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10, or Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must be coverted to outlines.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 16, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Darlene Weber wrote:

Ok, the frame they sent me also says EMS on the frame and I ordered the one for the AMAYA/EMT, are they different???

From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 10:38 AM

Hoop and sew exactly as a traditional cap - simple as that using a conventional cap frame :)

Order a few extras for practice. Seems hard at first but once you do one or two - things fly right along.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
I: levelbest.com / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT | WebDisney | AmayaUsers | INTERCOTwest
Levelbest Embroidery | UrbanaMaryland | Mousehut

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.