[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread is showing on top

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:42:34 UT

This message was posted by marie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/649.html#000004

Well, when I pressed the laser and arrow up buttons the red rollers were
turning smoothly.

Then I moved the needlecase to the needle #1 and saw that when machine is
working the thread feeder gear is going completely out of the range.
It's like its shifing to the right and then the teeth are not connected at all
and at this moment the pinch roller stops to turn; Then the thread feeder gear
is moving back to the left and the teeth are connected again. Any suggestions
how I can repair this?

This is really urgent, because we have three orders to make and with one
machine we will be not in time. Please help me. Still desperate marie