[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread is showing on top

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 06:49:35 UT

This message was posted by marie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/649.html#000007

Thank you. I already tried to push it - gently tough - and it wont move. Then I
tried to unscrew the cover, but seems that I do not have the right tools - they
are too short. Could you please tell me what kind of tools do I need? And I
think that initial problem was that this gear didn't went back to its place. I
heard sometimes, not often, but still, strange cracking noise when machine made
the color changements. Once even our tech was there, but he didn't say or do
anything about this, so I thought its normal.
Marie