[amayausers] Re: Best speed for WACF

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:15:52 -0500

Good morning Ed,

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I always use sharps when sewing
caps.

I do have another question though. When using FastFrames are you switching the
needleplate? I get a lot of flagging when I use FastFrames. Is this a common
issue?

Thank you in advance for your time.

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery