[amayausers] Re: Auto digitizing

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:33:08 -0800

I am not that good at the vectoring software, I use Smart Vector Pro,
and actually can get really amazing results with some jpeg/bmp art,
depending on the resolution that you are starting with. But you really
need to start with a good vector graphic.
A lot of times, we'll just send the jpeg to the artist and have him
re-draw it. It's less stress for me, and get's it done quickly, at
minimal costs.

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA