[amayausers] Re: Auto digitizing

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:38:17 -0700

Jo,

What format are you saving it as from Paint? Use JPG or BMP. Then go to File Open in Design Shop, and change the File Type to All Graphics, then navigate to the folder where you saved the graphic file and open it.

Let me know if this does not work. Also, what version of Design Shop do you have? You have to have at least Design Shop Pro to open a bitmapped graphic. With Pro+ you will also have vector file capabilities.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Leftwich" <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx>