[amayausers] Re: AMAYA OS Dongle

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:32:51 -0800

David,
Spoke with John from Melco a few moments ago. He had me go into the registry
and delete a folder. Hope that when the machine loads again it will replace
with a clean one. Might work, I'll know tomorrow. We are running one machine
at the present, so only one dongle. I know that the registry of your puters
can get fairly well screwed up and can create some weird things. We have 2
puters, one for the DS & Amaya, and this one for the biz. I run "Registry
Mechanic" on this one daily and it seems to keep it running properley. Bad
part is I don't have it on the other machine. I will keep you folks posted.

Herb.