[amayausers.com] Re: 4 million stitches on brand new XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:05:45 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/818.html#000005

Japhel,
Just know that you are going to have to provide maintenance for your machine
all the time.  I would even tell you to check the lubrication on your most
commonly used thread feed pinch rollers every two weeks to a month.  You know,
like black, white, red, etc.. thread.

As far as a new machine is concerned, you don't know how long the machine sat
in the wearhouse before it was shipped to you or what temperatures it endured
at the loading dock and for how long.  I once had a $250,000 machine sent to me
in a refridgerated truck.  Once they unloaded it off the truck, the humidity
started to instantly condensate and water dripped throughout the entire machine.

Lubricating your machine on a regular basis is just necessary.

Ed