[amayausers] Re: 4 Hour Design

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:38:27 -0800

Thanks Steve.  I will try it out tomorrow since I have to work most of the
day anyways :)  Working on 72 71k stitch jacket backs for a Rodeo in San
Francisco.  I have til April 1st but my customer would like them ASAP cause
he has alot of $$$ wrapped up in the jackets.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957