[amayausers] Re: 4 Hour Design

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:16:12 -0500

I have run a couple of Dakota's designs over 100k stitches on jacketbacks
before. It seems like they run all day with all the color and thread changes
before they are finished but they look wonderful when you see the finished
product. I even did a 95k stitch design on the front of a sweatshirt for
myself.

From: "Ron & Patrice Thompson" <pokeme.embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:52:46 -0800
Aaron,
I sure wish we could see you finished product. 4 hours is a very long time
to sew a design.

Ron Thompson
Poke-Me Embroidery
San Jose, CA