[accmemberdiscussion] Re: our posts on the internet (Google)

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:51:31 EDT

I have still had no response from my inquiry to Freelists about this
problem.  If we can't get an answer, or some guarantee that our privacy  isn't
being abridged, the Board will be looking at alternatives for a discussion
list home.  Even though it's possible for posts to be forwarded (unknown to
the sender or to us) by other members of the list, we still need to try to
safeguard the privacy of our list as best we can.

BTW, this only proves the point that everyone should be careful about what
they post to email discussion lists.  If you wouldn't say it to someone's
face, you probably shouldn't write it down.  At least, that's what my Daddy
always told me.  I think it's pretty good advice.

Donna & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Every year of dog  love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)
visit me at _www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)

In a message dated 9/22/2009 4:16:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  for checking on this.  Our work is hard enough w/out the moles
being able  to find our discussions online!
Theresa
_RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners  of Alabama_ (http://www.raoal.com/)
_The video HSUS wants to  hide!_ (http://tinyurl.com/qldv9k)
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our  troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!!  ~~~

____________________________________
From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:07:50 -0400
Subject:  [accmemberdiscussion] Re: our posts on the internet (Google)
To:  accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have contacted Freelists to try to find out why this is  happening.  I
have no idea.  But I will let you know what I find out  when they get back in
touch.

Donna

In a message dated 9/21/2009 2:37:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just  Googled "Alabama spay neuter law" and got this link:

_//www.freelists.org/post/accmemberdiscussion/AL-Spay-Neuter-Law-site-h
as-been-updated,4_
(//www.freelists.org/post/accmemberdiscussion/AL-Spay-Neuter-Law-site-has-been-updated,4)

_http://tinyurl.com/mtegfv_ (http://tinyurl.com/mtegfv)

If  our email list is private, why iare our posts are appearing under
Google  searches?  This isn't the first time I've seen this happen.  Would
someone please check into it?

Theresa
_RAOAL Responsible Animal  Owners of Alabama_ (http://www.raoal.com/)
_The video HSUS wants to  hide!_ (http://tinyurl.com/qldv9k)
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our  troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!!  ~~~

____________________________________
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. _Get it now._
(http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/)   =

Donna & the Dosido  Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the  human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)
visit me at _www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)

Lauren found her dream laptop. _Find the PC that’s right for you._
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/choosepc/?ocid=ftp_val_wl_290)  =