[accmemberdiscussion] Re: our posts on the internet (Google)

  • From: Theresa M Cook <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ACC <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:15:45 -0500

Thanks for checking on this.  Our work is hard enough w/out the moles being
able to find our discussions online!

Theresa
RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama
The video HSUS wants to hide!
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~

From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:07:50 -0400
Subject: [accmemberdiscussion] Re: our posts on the internet (Google)
To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have contacted Freelists to try to find out why this is happening.  I have no
idea.  But I will let you know what I find out when they get back in touch.

Donna

In a message dated 9/21/2009 2:37:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I just Googled "Alabama spay neuter law" and got this link:

//www.freelists.org/post/accmemberdiscussion/AL-Spay-Neuter-Law-site-has-been-updated,4

http://tinyurl.com/mtegfv

If our email list is private, why iare our posts are appearing under Google
searches?  This isn't the first time I've seen this happen.  Would someone
please check into it?

Theresa
RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama
The video HSUS wants to hide!
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. =

Donna & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael Rosen)
visit me at www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com