[access-uk] Re: wayfinder

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:54:01 +0100

Hi Jim know no problem at all not sure which problem you have but it it is best to go to www.mywayfinder.com and register with your user name and a password. when you switch your phone on it should synchronize from wayfinder and from the phone or the website you should be able to create routes and find locations.

if you let me know your actual problem I will try to help.
cheers.
At 19:22 05/06/2008, you wrote:
HI John,

Is the problem a secret, come on why not share the answer with us all?

Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>