[access-uk] still burn problem.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:59:41 -0000

hi guys, although I 've upgraded my CD/DVD Combi drive, to a DVD Burner. I'm still getting the same problem when trying to burn Audio Books to disk. I'm getting the following error: There is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this disk. Please insert another disk, that provides more space. Disk required for the compilation: CDRW.
Disk type in the recorder, empty..
At this time, I'm using CDRW disks.
The Audio Book in question, has 12 MP3 files, and I was trying to burn them as data.
Billy