[access-uk] Re: still burn problem.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:44:46 -0500

Hi Billy,
    When you have selected the files to burn on Nero, hit Alt F to bring
down the file menu. Then hit the letter I to bring up burning properties
information. By using the key combo, insert plus the letter B you can have
the info page read to you. Alternatively, you can route jaws to PC and read
down the info window. Your disk must not exceed 699 MB in size. This info
page will give you the collective size of the burn. You can determine by the
size of your selected files whither a burn is too large or not. So, Alt F,
then the letter I, then insert B.

Peter