[access-uk] Re: still burn problem.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:25:36 -0000

Hi Billy,

Can you please state which version of Nero you are using?

Let's try and take it one or two steps at a time.

Can you burn ANYTHING to this drive with Nero?  Try a few
small data files, say no more than 20 megs that are
guaranteed to fit.

Have you tried copying a few data files to the drive with XP
itself.  If THAT doesn't work, then I'd suggest you have
another problem entirely, which is not Nero related.

George.

Proud
> Sent: 27 January 2005 08:00
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] still burn problem.
>
> hi guys, although I 've upgraded my CD/DVD Combi drive, to
> DVD Burner. I'm still getting the same problem when trying
> burn Audio Books to disk. I'm getting the following error:

> There is not enough space to burn this compilation onto
this
> disk. Please insert another disk, that provides more
space.
> Disk required for the compilation: CDRW.
> Disk type in the recorder, empty..
> At this time, I'm using CDRW disks.
> The Audio Book in question, has 12 MP3 files, and I was
> trying to burn them as data.
> Billy

link:-