[access-uk] Re: still burn problem.

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:08:47 -0000

RE: [access-uk] still burn problem.Hi Billy

Out of interest, how did you end up with such a big 'audio book'?  Are you
talking about a Daisy Audio book like the ones distributed by RNIB or a
ocmmerical book that you have converted to mp3?  How did you get hold of the
book in the first place - did you receive it on CD?  George is right - the
Victor Classic won't play DVDs, so your alternatives are:
- Put it on a DVD and listen to it on your PC with Diasy Playback software or a
regular mp3 player
- Split it over two CDs and listen to it on your PC or your Victor Classic.

James