[access-uk] Re: skype

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:07:09 -0000

To my knowledge email is not a mechanism by which Skype informs their customers
of a new release of the software, therefore I would consider the unsolicited
email suspicious.  However go directly to the Skype website by typeing
www.skype.com into your browser and navigating to the download section and
getting it there.  As to compatability that really depends on the scripts you
have got installed it would be worth it however to go to the site you got the
scripts from and see if there are updated script that support the latest
version of Skype and your current Jaws.  Skype 3.0 has not been long out so the
third party scripts may not have caught up yet.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support