[access-uk] Re: skype

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:36:49 -0000

when I checked for updates in the help menu of skype yesterday I was told
that none were available.  I have however been to the skype site.  if you
click on downloads you will notice that version 3.0 is available.  It is
better to be cautious though as you never know where some of these emails
come from.  The question remains then has anyone tested the latest version
of skype with any screenreaders?  I will give it a go myself in the next day
or so.

Regards

Graham