[access-uk] Re: shopping of the future

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:14:12 -0400

I have experienced these self service cash registers.  My son scans the bar
codes for me.  Because not only do you have to scan the bar codes, you have to
scan them rather quickly.  Or the register will remind you the item is not
scanned and advise what to do should you be finished with the shopping.