[access-uk] Re: shopping of the future

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 18:24:01 +0100

Hi Hazel,
They've got these self-service check outs both in mmy local Sainsbury's and Tesco stores. They do issue spoken instructions but they aren't accessible to us as they are touch screens so you'd still need someone's assistance. I should add that both stores do still have some conventional check outs so I can still shop there if I want to.

Cheers,
Sandra.