[access-uk] Re: shopping of the future

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:38:08 +0100

Hazel,

We have had similar facilities in ASDA for some time and I have used this
method to pay for items up to about 15 a number of times with a sighted person.
 They always appear to have someone working in that area to help those who
can't work out what they're doing, but I can't see them ever completely doing
away with tills.

--
Carol P