[access-uk] Re: re building a Web Site

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:52:12 +0100

Hi Alan,

If your son can use something like Word for Windows, and
understands the basics of files and folders, then he should
find getting a web site up and running is a doddle with
something like Microsoft Front Page.

Having had some seriously nasty quotes from so called
professionals, that's exactly what I did.  Take a look at
http://www.techno-vision.co.uk.  It's not brilliant, but it
needs to be accessible, simple, and not have me spending
hours pouring over HTML code.

The "professionals" here will doubtless say that FrontPage's
HTML is rubbish and all sorts, but who sees that anyway - it
works, doesn't it?

George.