[access-uk] Re: re building a Web Site

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:11:41 +0100

I know what Front Page Express is; I was just saying that I don't
believe that it's available any more that's all in case whoever wanted
to try it now they may not be able to, hence the idea of trying out
Visual Web Developer Express. I apologize if I'm repeating myself, but
just wanted to make you, as well as anyone else, very clear. Thanks for
reading.