[access-uk] problem with local network

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:03:26 +0100

One of the ethernet card on our network has gone wrong so we've decided to connect via the two motherboard with a rj cable.
The network setup wizzard offers different connection options and names any idea of which one we should choose?
Working with xp home sp2 external modem to which one of the pc is connected. We would like internet connection sharing.

Any help more than welcome

Thanks,

Marie.