[access-uk] Re: new DM5 firmware

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:47:07 +0100

Hi Peter, you don't need software to do that. In the case of firmware you just run it and it will install itself on the DM5, and as for any other files you want to put on it just paste them either onto the DM5's internal memory or the micro SD. The only thing to remember is that when you connect it to the USB and it comes up as a drive DM5 means the internal memory. The card will be called removable disk. You probably know that anyway, but there may be someone who doesn't.

 Good luck with it,
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <jan112009@xxxxxxx>