[access-uk] Re: mobile phones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:29:11 +0100

Hi Lee.

OK, well if you ring O2 back, ask them what options you have to upgrade to,
we'd be in a better position to recommend the best phone to work with the
current version of talks.  As for your wayfinder question, although some phones
have built in GPS functionality, it is strongly recommended that you purchase
an external GPS receiver.  Not only will this save battery on your phone as
internal gps solutions are battery hungry, but you will also get a better
accuracy, longer operation time and less frustration when trying to acquire
your position.  Talknav, the e-dealers of wayfinder access products offer an
excellent GPS receiver, the QStarz BT818.  For more information, go to
www.talknav.com.

All the best, Ibrahim.