[access-uk] Re: mobile phones

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:12:31 +0100

This is sadly a sad state of offairs when the cunsumer is left with one meesly
choice and that is to get a fisher price toy and even then you have to pay out
£90 on top of your contract agreement. I'm sure other providers like Three or
T-Mobile will be able to offer more than one choice. Which ever company you go
to you will be limited to 3 choices at the most with Talks.

Hi Leah,

The only choice you have in that lot is the N96. The 7610 is not compatible.
There was an old 7610 that was, but the 7610 Supernova is not compatible,
neither is the 6600 fold or slide.

All the best

Steve