[access-uk] Re: mobile phones

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:29:41 +0100

Hi Sandra,

Sounds completely accurate to me.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Whizza
Sent: 19 August 2014 16:26
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: mobile phones

Hi Mark,
To put it simply, I wouldn't give the Alto 2 house room.  If you're with o2,

you can't have one anyway because for some reason, it doesn't work on that
network.  Also, it's performance is so slow that if you try to write a text
message too quickly, you have to wait for it to either catch you up, or it
just misses out letters and you have to start again.
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh and perhaps others will give it a better report
than I have but that's my opinion.
Don't know anything about the other phone you mentioned, sorry.

Cheers,
Sandra.