[access-uk] Re: intruder alarms

  • From: "brian andrews" <brianhandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:35:19 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Steve Nutt
Sent: 30 July 2005 15:42

Hi all

When installing an alarm, we need to remember that most police forces will
now not respond to unmonitored alarms and this may be a consideration for
any one installing an alarm.

Brian.

Absolutely none, unless you want to be monitored by a call centre, which
costs 9.95 pounds per month, which we didn't.  There are no charges other
than that, usual 12 month warranty, and because all the sensors are
wireless, they are easily replaced for a few pounds.

All the best