[access-uk] Re: freelists commands

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:51:47 -0000

Hi, not used Office 2000 for ages now since I use Office 2003, and anyway Outlook isn't my choice of e-mail client. However, I did have similar problems at the time when I briefly used Outlook 2003, hence the move to Outlook Express and now Windows Mail. Had no problems since then. ----- Original Message ----- From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>