[access-uk] freelists commands

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:31:34 -0000

Hi

Although I did get on the lists I wanted to so far on freelists, I found the
process difficult, taking a number of attempts before getting on a couple,
and I was unsuccessful at one time in trying to change my mail delivery
option to vacation.  I've been told that the best way of changing settings
on freelists is via webmail.  Is this true?  If there is a more reliable way
of issuing commands I would be interested in knowing.  Someone else on
another list also found it difficult to get started on a freelists mailing
list.  Any suggestions as to where I can go to get a help file and any other
advice would be most welcome.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx