[access-uk] Re: eSET sMART sECURITY QUERY

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 12:36:26 +0100

Marie,

I like the (presumably   Freudian) slip) in your first sentence.  I get weary
of taking so much
care with an attachment only to discover that it is quite harless or could have
been included in
the message body anyway!

At least you live where there is hope of periods of Summer weather - here in
the UK it only
seems to occur once or twice a year.

Douglas

--