[access-uk] Re: eSET sMART sECURITY QUERY

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:40:26 +0200

Even those processed by gmail? how can we be sure of this?I use Nod32 as well and a little enlightenment on this matter by the techies among you would be reassuring if all is well or a little info on what to do if messages coming from gmail are not scanned by nod32 if processed through outlook express.

Totally out of my depth here.
Thanks in advance.
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>