[access-uk] Re: eSET sMART sECURITY QUERY

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 11:28:47 +0100

Thanks for this. Just noticed something though!  I have a @UKonline e-mail
address and the
incoming messages are being tagged to the effect that they have been checked by
Eset
Smart security.   Most of my incoming mail is however to my @gmail.com address
and these
are the messages not being checked.   If I remember correctly Gmail uses a
different port
(995?) instead of the normal 110.   So it may not be Pegasus mail to blame!  I
suspect I need
to make a change in the Eset configuration so that both ports are checked.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison