[access-uk] Re: adding speakers?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:37:28 +0100

Billy, aside from not apprehending your question propperly, I have to
say I'm not familiar with Sky boxes not being a Sky user.

I'm assuming though there must be an audio out socket or sockets of
some sort.  If that's so then I'd have thought all you need to hook up
to PC speakers is a conversion lead terminating in a stereo mini jack
socket.  The other end would have to be equiped with whatever plugs go
into the Sky Box, maybe phono plugs, or whatever.

Maybe someone will pop up hear who knows these boxes and advise you
more.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx