[access-uk] Re: adding speakers?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:42:00 +0100

Is Freelists having a touch of the lurgy or something?  Sure I've seen
this message before.

Anyhow Billy, I think what you want are some powered speakers.
Active, Powered, or battery powered, would be your probable key words
in any search for such speakers.

there are quite a few around from not very good quality to pretty

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: