[access-uk] Re: adding speakers?

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:45:48 +0100

Billy,

You should be able to get a SCART splitter cable.  This has a scart lead
connector on one end and a set of audio and video phono plugs on the other.

Take the phono outputs and connect them to the input of an amplified speaker
system.

Some of the PC speakers may not perform well with this as the level of audio
output from the scart socket is lower than that of a PC sound card.  You may
have to run it through a proper stereo type amplifier, but the PC speakers
may well be good enough for your needs.

Hth,

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...