[access-uk] Re: Webbie

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:51:56 +0200

Thanks I'll try that.

Cheers,

Doris At 03:35 PM 6/5/2006 +0100, you wrote:

Doris,
I have never come across an Audio Tutorial, but the Help system and
Manual, although bbrief, cover most things I think.

As far as I know there is not an option to avoid that tiresome screen
asking whether you want to close the connection, but it would be
worth asking for it to be added to the list at
http://www.webbie.org.uk/featurerequests.html

The exe files for the various Accessible Programs are in the Webbie 4
folder along with that for webbie itself. I presume that the
intention was to have them in the Webbie group in the Program menu,
but that was the first bug I found - I simply get an error message
when I try to open it!   I have had to create desktop icons to launch
the various components.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison