[access-uk] Re: Webbie

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:23:01 +0100

Yes that page looks a bit ambiguous, doesn't tell you how to get a password. I notice also that there is no box for the password on the download form so wonder if it is emailed to you? Anyway I'll be staying well away from it for the time being, would like to play with it but can't risk breaking this system.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>