[access-uk] Re: Webbie

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:00:52 +0100

Thanks Kevin. That was what I thought you meant.

What worried me a little was that (unless I have missed it in the
manual) you cannot configure Thunder not to load at boot up, although
I presume that you could do so from MSConfig.    For the duration of
my trials I will have to stop Hal loading automatically otherwise I
could have problems.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison