[access-uk] Re: Vista delaying adopting

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:19:09 -0000

Unlike a large number of people I'm one of those who don't plan on holding
off particularly long. I got a reasonably new system which should meet vista
requirements and if certain things don't, hardware is quite cheap these
days. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to upgrading and usually do like to
upgrade and try out new things, partly because of curiousitty, partly
because I love playing around with new software and also because it usually
brings advantages, stabilitty, hopefully securitty and others. Having said
all that I won't run out and get vista the day it get releaced, mainly
because I doubt that screenreaders especiallly the one I u8se, jaws, will
possibly not properlly work at exact time when vista comes out. I will most
likely wate a few months to make sure that any technical bugs are ironed
out, but I also very much doubt that I'll wate a year or more like a lot of
people seem to want to.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx